|
|
Whisky Forum
|
FAQ Search Memberlist
Register
Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in |
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Alexppp Master Of Malts

Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 1791
|
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
After all that, I ended up getting a bottle of Glenmorangie 10, which I wasn't even considering at first. It was, however, on an offer that was really hard to resist - 1 litre bottle for 25 pounds at Tesco. That's a little bit cheaper than the standard retail price of the 0.7l bottle! As far as I know, the offer is valid until the 10th of August, if anyone is interested. It's on Tesco online and some (but not all) branches.
As for the whisky itself, it's maybe a bit too sweet for me, but it's certainly smooth and very different to the smoky and robust Bowmore, so I'm happy! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|

|
 |
Archer Master Of Malts

Joined: 06 Oct 2009 Posts: 1532
|
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I got myself the litre bottle of Glenmo from Tesco, a lot of whisky for £25, not the greatest most complex malt but pleasant enough and great at this price |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alexppp Master Of Malts

Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 1791
|
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Archer wrote: | | I got myself the litre bottle of Glenmo from Tesco, a lot of whisky for £25, not the greatest most complex malt but pleasant enough and great at this price |
My thoughts exactly. A pleasant drink and certainly a lot of whisky for £25. Drinking it back-to-back with the Bowmore was pretty revealing - Glenmorangie came across as more of a summer whisky by comparison. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|
|
|