| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Brummie Master Of Malts

Joined: 08 Feb 2010 Posts: 662
|
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
i tried just after 10.00 and the site crashed, then tried around 10.20 and it was sold out  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|

|
 |
kegaline New Member

Joined: 18 May 2011 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:56 pm Post subject: Ticket Swap |
|
|
Hi All
My friend and I managed to get 6 tickets for Saturday however we'd really like to swap them for 6 Sunday tickets. Is there anyone who'd be interested in swapping? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
JAB Master Of Malts

Joined: 22 Jul 2009 Posts: 1231 Location: Glasgow
|
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Very happy my friend got me one
The saturday sold out in 8 min, with sunday selling out just under 20 min |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Craven Triple Malt Member

Joined: 10 Mar 2010 Posts: 218
|
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| they could do with extending this event another day as i am sure many have missed out on tickets again. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Andy M Master Of Malts

Joined: 09 Jul 2007 Posts: 1221
|
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I have gave up on this event. I didnt have access to a computer as i was working, it would be much better if they would release these tickets on a Saturday. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ClubSmed New Member


Joined: 05 Nov 2009 Posts: 4 Location: Manchester
|
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Due to a possible change of plans I may have a couple of tickets spare for Sunday if anyone is interested? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
 |
William Administrator


Joined: 10 Apr 2006 Posts: 4059 Location: Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
Royal Mile Whiskies have released some extra tickets for Friday 5th August 3pm - 7pm
I just got a couple of tickets for myself, Be quick if you are interested as i dont think they will be around long. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Charlie Master Of Malts

Joined: 23 Sep 2008 Posts: 1417
|
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| William wrote: | Royal Mile Whiskies have released some extra tickets for Friday 5th August 3pm - 7pm
I just got a couple of tickets for myself, Be quick if you are interested as i dont think they will be around long. | I noticed that on the RMW website, i wish they would find some extra tickets for Saturday. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thebegg New Member

Joined: 31 Jul 2011 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm Post subject: Whisky Fringe 2011 Ticket swap? |
|
|
| I have two Sunday tickets for this year's Whisky Fringe. However, i've accidentally double booked myself for the part of the day and wondered if there was anyone who would be willing to swap two Saturday tickets for my two Sunday tickets. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ClubSmed New Member


Joined: 05 Nov 2009 Posts: 4 Location: Manchester
|
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ClubSmed wrote: | | Due to a possible change of plans I may have a couple of tickets spare for Sunday if anyone is interested? |
I actually have to drop one day and I would prefer it to be the Sunday but it could be the Saturday. I have already bought non refundable train tickets for the Saturday so if I sold these instead I would have to charge more than face value (£30 per ticket instead of £20) otherwise I would be just as well off going on Saturday and just using the voucher part (£10 off at Royal Mile Whiskies) of my Sunday tickets. If anyone wants the Sunday tickets they would just be face value (£20 each) _________________ ...in my opinion
http://www.theWhiskyReview.com
(relaunch due in Sept '11 with redesign & new features) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Casey New Member

Joined: 06 Aug 2008 Posts: 3
|
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
I have a spare Saturday ticket.
Face Value (£20) / Collect at Door
First Come First Served!
I'm also advertising this elsewhere, so be quick if you're interested. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ClubSmed New Member


Joined: 05 Nov 2009 Posts: 4 Location: Manchester
|
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
The Whisky Fringe details PDF has been released and it looks good
 _________________ ...in my opinion
http://www.theWhiskyReview.com
(relaunch due in Sept '11 with redesign & new features) |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|

|
 |
Fergie Master Of Malts

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Posts: 1755
|
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Enjoyed the whisky fringe once again, my highlight was the Douglas Laing Caol Ila 1980 30 year old OLd Malt Cask and it is an affordable price for a whisky of this age |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
JAB Master Of Malts

Joined: 22 Jul 2009 Posts: 1231 Location: Glasgow
|
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fergie wrote: | | Enjoyed the whisky fringe once again, my highlight was the Douglas Laing Caol Ila 1980 30 year old OLd Malt Cask and it is an affordable price for a whisky of this age |
I agree Douglas Laing had some great drams on the table! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Archer Master Of Malts

Joined: 06 Oct 2009 Posts: 1532
|
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| JAB wrote: | | Fergie wrote: | | Enjoyed the whisky fringe once again, my highlight was the Douglas Laing Caol Ila 1980 30 year old OLd Malt Cask and it is an affordable price for a whisky of this age |
I agree Douglas Laing had some great drams on the table! | A visit to the DL stall is always a highlight of any whisky event. Enjoyed the DL Tomatin 1975 32 year old
Another i recall which stood out for me was the Adelphi Dailuaine1983 27 year old  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|