www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Douglas Laing Benriach 18 y.o. - Page 2

 

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Douglas Laing Benriach 18 y.o.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Single Malt Whisky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Calder
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Douglas Laings Port Ellen bottlings which i have tried have all been excellent, so i would highly recommend them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Tennessee Dave
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member


Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Posts: 102
Location: East Tennessee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calder wrote:
All the Douglas Laings Port Ellen bottlings which i have tried have all been excellent, so i wouldnt recommend them.


I understand Exclamation Laughing
_________________
Dave
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calder
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave I actually meant to post that i would highly recommend DL Port Ellen bottles, i have edited it. I need to stop posting when i have been drinking Embarassed Laughing

I would say the DL bottlings are every bit as good the original distlllery bottlings. Also worth looking out the the Diageo Port Ellen Special Release bottlings, they have released a new one each year for the past few years, usually around Autumn time but prices are rising each year with the Port Ellen distillery being closed in 1983. A good one to collect for the future and excellent to drink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tennessee Dave
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member


Joined: 04 Apr 2011
Posts: 102
Location: East Tennessee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink I was just funning you. I knew what you meant. Then again I thought maybe he just wants to keep it all for himself Smile . I know about posting when I have had a dram and two too many.
_________________
Dave
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Single Malt Whisky All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 Drink Safely   Add Your Site   Other Whisky Sites    Links   Contact Us 

 

© 2026 www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk All rights reserved.

This website was produced in Scotland.