|
|
Whisky Forum
|
FAQ Search Memberlist
Register
Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in |
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Kevin H Single Malt Member


Joined: 08 Nov 2015 Posts: 33 Location: UK
|
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I had my first taste for the 10 yo for several years in a hotel bar last night. Probably not had it since we visited the distillery back in 2008.
Still good, massive spice rather than peat.
I used to buy this a lot back in the days of the map carton (early/mid 90s). Perhaps I should seek one of those out to compare with the current bottling. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|
|
|