| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aaronthemoo New Member

Joined: 20 Sep 2016 Posts: 4 Location: HOUSTON Texas
|
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 am Post subject: Dewars Blended (White Label) |
|
|
I'm almost finished with my bottle of Dewars White Label. I really enjoy drinking it neat. I've tried JW Black and Red. Liked them for the smokiness(pettiness)
What's another good scotch around the same price as Dewars?
Thank you for taking the time to read this. _________________ Life should be about the pursuit to attain the goal I think. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
 |
Bookie Master Of Malts

Joined: 15 Sep 2008 Posts: 945
|
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Have you tried Teachers, Grants or Famous Grouse all should be around the same price. Ballantines Finest is a little more expensive. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aaronthemoo New Member

Joined: 20 Sep 2016 Posts: 4 Location: HOUSTON Texas
|
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Thanks for the reply Bookie. I have had a taste of Famous Grouse. Not bad. Probably wasn't a good idea to have black label before lol. I will have try it again on a clean pallette. Haven't heard of the others you mentioned _________________ Life should be about the pursuit to attain the goal I think. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|